For tangible assets 4.0 (assets included in Annex A annexed to the Budget Law 2021), for new investments made from 1 January 2022, the tax credit will be equal to 40% .
Industry 4.0 systems on a dust suppression system?
The answer is yes, Cannoni-Conrad has designed the right system and certified it according to the criteria required by the Industry 4.0 standard.
The Cannoni-Conrad brand spray cannons can therefore be equipped with an Industry 4.0 system that will be connected to the machine's PLC and this will allow them to take advantage of the tax benefits provided by the 2021 budget law.
The CANNONI-CONRAD interconnection system is also equipped with a display to facilitate the man/machine interface and has passed the most stringent tests.
The certified CANNONI-CONRAD system:
User/machine interface display
CANNONI-CONRAD's Industry 4.0 telematics box system is always integrated with the display and is the essential accessory that connects the telematics box and implements the Man-Machine Interface on the cannon:
- Dispatching and Browsing of Jobs to be performed (Jobs) synchronised with the Cloud in real time
- No. 3 Remote Programmable Activators of On-Board Devices/Accessories
- Main Battery Charge Indicator
- Start Enable Indicator - indicates start enable to the operator
- Monitor type: 4.3″ TFT Colour Graphic LCD with LED
- Colours: 16.7 M
- Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 5 cm
- IP: 65
- Ensures Interconnection with the Cloud
- Thanks to the integrated SIM, it works worldwide
- Identifies the operator and enables start-up
- Lock the machine in case of need
- Transmits Work Data to the Cloud
- Transmits Engine Data to the Cloud
- Send Notifications and Alerts to Management
Included in the Industry 4.0 package CANNONI-CONRAD :
Management of Means and Equipment via Web Portal and App for 5 Years
We carry out the installation of the Industry 4.0 device on the machine PLC at our workshop.
Our experienced technicians have been trained by the operations centre that will activate connectivity for 5 years from the date of purchase.
On the machine's PLC device will be installed tracking and the connected display to ensure the smoothest and most simplified human-machine interface.
From the office the machine will be controllable why interconnected.
The portal to which the customer will have access will control his position, work data and operations.
During the acceptance test, we take care of the correct functioning of the machine. Our technicians perform tests in different working situations to check that all functions are active and fully operational.
We leave nothing to chance!
During delivery, our technicians carry out a practical training course.
In this way, operators will learn how to use the spray gun in just a few minutes.