Dust Suppressor - CONRAD C50
CONRAD C50 is a new model with a 50 m. throw, meant to solve every dust production problem in building sites,
quarries, steel plants and cement factories.
- 2 aluminum crowns heated with electric resistance for sub-zero operation.
- Integrated electronic PLC to control all automatisms with an intuitive touch screen panel:
- control rotation from 0° to 340°;
- control tilt angle from -20° to + 45°;
- selection of nozzles in action;
- articulated arm up/down movement;
- weekly work programming (3 daily start / stop cycles).
- Automatic water emptying (avoidable function)
- Type of nebulization settings:
- thin nebulization (for wood dust or similar)
- thicker nebulization (perfect for demolitions)
- Odor suppression: electric metering pump for mixing the chemical product for odor control (chemical product not included)
- Radio Remote control ON-OFF radio-remote control with 12 function buttons, battery charger. Range distance 100 m.
- Anemometer integrated with PLC.
- Customized turbine color.
- Atex components on request based on the level required.
WATER and CANNONI CONRAD
CONRAD filtration system for incoming water is the best on the market and uses a stainless steel filter cartridge, 500 mm length x 80 mm diameter. Inspectable triple micro-mesh stainless steel filter.
This allows you to use any type of water to feed the cannon: industrial, well, VVF ring, purifier, aqueduct, rain collection…
All CONRAD cannons are equipped with a vertical and self-priming pump for gravity feeding, therefore no inlet water pressure is required.
The fogcannon CONRAD C50 equipped on a galvanized pole, powered by a high-pressure pump.
The dust fighter CONRAD C50 on articulated arm installed on an autonomous dust suppression system.
The dust suppressor CONRAD C50 on articulated arm: working height reachable up to 550 cm
Dust suppression system Conrad C50 works to reduce dust during demolition – Rome- Italy