ELECTRONIC DUST SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS – PLC
PLC stands for “Programmable Logic Controller”. It is the key element for the automation of machines in any industrial work process. 90% of our nebulizers include a PLC for movement control and working cycle programming.
Our Automated Systems
- Rotation control from 0° to 340°
- Inclination control from -20° to + 45°
- Articulated arm up/down movement
- Automatic water emptying (avoidable function)
- Working angle setting with self-learning method
- Weekly work programming (3 daily start/stop cycles)
- Type of nebulization settings: hi-pressure thin nebulization (for wood dust or similar) or thicker nebulization (perfect for demolitions)
- Intuitive touchscreen panel (customizable with your company’s logo)
3 Primary Configurations
Our automatic dust suppression systems are usually set up with 3 different kinds of equipment.
- On pole
- On articulated arm
- On 3 wheels trolley
All these types are equipped with forklift slots
A 12 settings remote control allows the operator to manage the machine up to a distance of 100 m
This permits to have full control over the nebulizer, even when the operator is on a moving machine (excavator, skid loader, truck etc.).