Dust Suppressor C92
The optimum solution for big quarries and remediation works.
90 m throw and a powerful 18 Kw fan allow this machine to cover a 2.500 m2 working area.
|TECHNICAL DATA||MODEL C92|
|WATER||Industrial water- Well water- Fire ring water – Aqueduct – Tank – water Cleaner Process|
|FILTERING CAPACITY||250 µ 60 mesh|
|WASHABLE FILTER CARTRIGE||Stainless micro retina Filter - L 500 mm x 80 mm|
|CONNECTION||1”1/2 gas – vertical and Self-Priming Pump for gravity feeding- VR-UNI45 CAMLOCK|
|UP/DOWN||on hydraulic lifting arm|
|TILT ANGLE||-20° +45°|
|AREA COVERAGE||23000 mq|
|FAN POWER||18 Kw-400V-50Hz|
|Ø FAN||660 mm|
|WATER CONSUMPTION||60 l/min|
|WATER THROWING||90 m|
- 2 aluminum crowns heated with electric resistance for sub-zero operation.
- Integrated electronic PLC to control all automatisms with an intuitive touch screen panel:
- control rotation from 0° to 340°;
- control tilt angle from -20° to + 45°;
- selection of nozzles in action;
- articulated arm up/down movement;
- weekly work programming (3 daily start / stop cycles).
- Automatic water emptying (avoidable function)
- Type of nebulization settings:
- thin nebulization (for wood dust or similar)
- thicker nebulization (perfect for demolitions)
- Odor suppression: electric metering pump for mixing the chemical product for odor control (chemical product not included)
- Radio Remote control ON-OFF radio-remote control with 12 function buttons, battery charger. Range distance 100 m.
- Anemometer integrated with PLC.
- Customized turbine color.
- Atex components on request based on the level required.
WATER and CANNONI CONRAD
CONRAD filtration system for incoming water is the best on the market and uses a stainless steel filter cartridge, 500 mm length x 80 mm diameter. Inspectable triple micro-mesh stainless steel filter.
This allows you to use any type of water to feed the cannon: industrial, well, VVF ring, purifier, aqueduct, rain collection…
All CONRAD cannons are equipped with a vertical and self-priming pump for gravity feeding, therefore no inlet water pressure is required.