Dust Supressor – CONRAD C42
The best solution for dust and odor suppression in landfills and waste-recycling sites.
More than 40 m. throw powered by a top-quality high-pressure pump.
|TECHNICAL DATA||MODEL C32|
|WATER THROWING||40 m|
|CROWN||2 aluminum crowns heated with electric resistance for sub-zero operation.|
|AUTOMATISMS||integrated electronic PLC|
|ROTATION||340° automatic with servo motor|
|TILT ANGLE||-20° +45° automatic|
|FAN POWER||3 Kw - 400V - 50Hz|
|UP/DOWN||Only on articulated arm- working height reachable 550 cm|
|Ø FAN||410 mm - 3200 rpm|
|PRESSURE||50 - 60 bar w/high pressure pump|
|WATER CONSUMPTION||18-21 l/min|
|WASHABLE FILTER CARTRIGE||Stainless micro retina Filter - L 500 mm x 80 mm|
|FILTERING CAPACITY||250 µ 60 mesh|
|AREA COVERAGE||6000 mq|
|IN-WATER||Industrial water- Well water- Fire ring water – Aqueduct – Tank – water Cleaner Process|
|CONNECTION||1”1/2 gas – vertical and Self-Priming Pump for gravity feeding- VR-UNI45 CAMLOCK|
- 2 aluminum crowns heated with electric resistance for sub-zero operation.
- Integrated electronic PLC to control all automatisms with an intuitive touch screen panel:
- control rotation from 0° to 340°;
- control tilt angle from -20° to + 45°;
- selection of nozzles in action;
- articulated arm up/down movement;
- weekly work programming (3 daily start / stop cycles).
- Automatic water emptying (avoidable function)
- Type of nebulization settings:
- thin nebulization (for wood dust or similar)
- thicker nebulization (perfect for demolitions)
- Odor suppression: electric metering pump for mixing the chemical product for odor control (chemical product not included)
- Radio Remote control ON-OFF radio-remote control with 12 function buttons, battery charger. Range distance 100 m.
- Anemometer integrated with PLC.
- Customized turbine color.
- Atex components on request based on the level required.
WATER and CANNONI CONRAD
CONRAD filtration system for incoming water is the best on the market and uses a stainless steel filter cartridge, 500 mm length x 80 mm diameter. Inspectable triple micro-mesh stainless steel filter.
This allows you to use any type of water to feed the cannon: industrial, well, VVF ring, purifier, aqueduct, rain collection…
All CONRAD cannons are equipped with a vertical and self-priming pump for gravity feeding, therefore no inlet water pressure is required.
CONRAD C42 on articulated arm equipped with a 3 wheels trailer in action to reduce dust during excavation in tunnels – Losanna – Switzerland
CONRAD C42 fixed on 12 m high wall to reduce dust in a loading area of a Ceramic factory in Modena – Italy
The dustfighter Conrad C42 used during waste treatment process in Novate Milanese – Milano – Italy